Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holyoak Halloween 2009










































I wish I had Aim's picture taking skills but sadly I do not! Awe well here's the photos!

I was Little Red Riding Hood -Zander & Goo were my sidekicks - Big Bad & Woodsman!

I had to keep telling Mr. Goo that it was the wolf he was after and not Red - he kept axing me!

Miss Paige was Raini - a water talent fairy

Anna Bug was the Fawn - an animal talent fairy

Jared carved us a big ole Boise State Pumpkin -thanks for the pumpkin Mom!!! You sure can grow them big! Paige was inspired by our Disney trip when she carved her pumpkin.

We had a great Halloween and wound up with 4 gallon size bags of Halloween candy! OH PLEASE!!!! Help me!!! I think I'm going to can it!

Oh and just look at our cute friends the Richards - Raggedy Ann & Andy and baby Ann! SO darling!


Love you!
JEN











5 comments:

Terri said...

Your killing me. I love your side kicks even the stubble. How do you carve a pumkin like that. I can not believe that was done by a 10 year old WHAT THE

Amy said...

So much to say. Jen you look awesome. I wanna be red in a hood one day. Your costumes are awesome. I especially love baby woodsman axing you all night. Maybe he'll grow up and ax a girl at Walmart out and they'll get married! Did Paigey really carve that Minnie? Crazy! We need a class. And lastly, I think canning the candy is an awesome idea! We pickled ours.

The Cannons said...

Thanks for taking pictures. Good work Jen everyone looked awesome!
Mitzi

Jessica said...

Jen, I think you are the sexiest little red ever.

Bonnie Anderson said...

what a fun mom you are. you go girl!