Could it be true , is it the happiest place on earth. I think it just might be. We just returned from our vacation to Disneyland.
Highlights and pictures from our trip :
*Zander saying as we are 31,000 feet above - "Did this airplane just poke those clouds so that the sun could shine down?"
*Anna sitting in her seat on the plane with complete horror on her face at even the slightest bump. I bet you can imagine her horror when we hear a strange sawing type sound and Grandma exclaims, "I think they are sawing off the wings!" Oh that was funny!!
*Mr. Googer not crying - not even once! Mom and Dad can completely vouch for this. He is such a little sweetheart.
*Mr. Googer not crying - not even once! Mom and Dad can completely vouch for this. He is such a little sweetheart.
*Seeing the excitement - total excitment on Anna's face when we happened upon Minnie Mouse on Main Street. OHHHHH my - she is soooo in love!!!
*The first two days we were there the Pirates of the Carribean was closed and we were told it wouldn't open up all week. Imagine our delight when I got on line and found out that on Saturday it was reopening! OHHHH yah! My fav! Anna even liked it -but not the drops!!!
*The big grins from Miss Paigey when we went to Pixie Hollow and saw the beloved Tinkerbell! Just for the record I thought she was less then wonderful as a tinkerbell and was very rushed but Paige didn't care a bit.
*Watching Snow White interact with Mr. Goo! She is bar-none the best princess in the entire kingdom far and wide. Cindy can go suck her big toe. I felt that she wasn't very kind and also very rushed. OHHH but Snow White she was lovely and sounded just like Snow White and she even walked out of the line and talked to my babe for quite some time.
*Being at Disneyland with my hubby for his very first visit! He really loved it and suprisingly his favorite ride was Indiana Jones. Whoa!! He doesn't like anything more than a bumper car usually but he loved this ride.
*Going to Disneyland in October is sooo wonderful. I highly recommend it. The Halloween decor is adorable - the characters are dressed up in Halloween costumes. The weather is in the low 70's and we didn't wait in any line worth mentioning - except for to see the princesses.
* Watching Mom and Dad ride the carousel by themselves - it was great .
*Going on all the "scary" rides with Dad! We loved the California screamer - my children thought we would die on it! LOL!
*It was Gay Days! -Yippee for us!!
*It was Gay Days! -Yippee for us!!
Favorite rides:
Dad: - I would venture to say it was the California Screamer
MOm: she loves the ole favorite Pirates
Jared: The Monarail - NO JOKE!!! we rode in the special front cabin with the driver!
Me: I'm with Dad but I will always love Pirates at Disneyland
Paige: The Haunted Mansion
Anna: Small World of course
Zander: Dumbo
Goo: The Tiki Room - he was mesmerized!
Mom and Dad thanks for making our vaction so much fun. It was a blast to sit at the pool and eat breakfast every morning. It was so great to have an adult for every child - we had our buddy system that Grandma set up every morning. It was super fun to get makeovers with Mom at Sephora - or Sephori as Mom likes to call it ! Cute Mom! We looked good didn't we! Taking a vacation to Disneyland with your parents when you are an adult is the very most fun a person can have. I love you two and appreciate all that you do for all of your children. Hugs and big big kisses!
I'm all tuckered out ! I think I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.
Love ya, Jen
12 comments:
Bravo for you! The pictures say it all! So glad you got to go and to have such a good back-up crew - best of, your children now have forever memories of a magical time with you.
I doesn't matter how many times I've been, I will always be jealous of those who go with out me. Glad you got to experience it all with you young kids AND Mom and Dad.
Seriously, John
What fun family trip! I am so glad you had a great time!
Loved those pictures Jen. it was like I was there for just a moment. So glad you all had a great time.
Oh,Jen! I am so jealous! It looks like you had such a blast, and a spa day, too?! I can't imagine! Such a cute family!
Ah Jen! That looked like a blast. haha. I am glad at least Snow White was sweet. :) I hope to convince Shawn some day that its worth going. ahhh...the magic kingdom!
That was so fun to read and see. I was there with you for a minute. When we all goin together
p.s. Forgot to mention, your hair is sooooo cute Jen!
I'm so glad you guys got to do that. That looked great!
Mitzi
It does look like the happiest place on earth, but we are glad you are back in little old boise.
Looks like fun. I can't wait until we can take our kids someday. I still haven't even been myself.
I totally missed this post!! My list didn't even show you had up-dated and I was waiting and waiting. You had so much fun. How great. I was living it with you. Truly there is nothing like it. I am so glad you finally got to go. Was dad in those pics?
Post a Comment