I need your help -my family & friends! The Value of Work - How is Work an Essential Part of the Gospel Plan?
How is work important to our Temporal, Social and Spiritual Well Being?
How do you feel about work - or about no work?
How has work blessed your lives?
Don't avoid my blog now - I need your responses! This should be good!
Love ya, JEN
6 comments:
you feel avoided?
for me i feel like it isn't just work, not a blind will to pull a plow. but a consiencious effort to do well what you are given to do. so work for me is first defined by an objective a purpose for that objective and then the focused WORK nessisary to accmplish all things that lead up to the work.
by doing this you see your self in a larger picture and know your part in it.
by recognizing the big picture no essential element of that picture is unimportant, even unseen elements become essential, this humbles those in authority and recognizes those with smaller parts to play. hence the phrase "there is no unimportant work"
in addition to that a beleive the best measure of a pesons charater is to see what they do with there duties "when there is no chance they would be caught goofing off"
You did so great teaching the lesson! Thanks so much, Jen! I just think you are wonderful!
do you still need stuff on this? A great talk on work was given by Elder Maxwell in a priesthood session a few years ago - I can track it down if you need it...
Okay- I was supposed to do some work (answering your blog) and didn't know it until it was too late. I was working on my garage sale which exhausted me. When I finished all that work I worked on sleeping for 10 hours. I love work.
Shawn thanks for commenting - I always enjoy what you have to say. I did my lesson on Sunday and it went pretty well when I wasn't rambling on! LOL! NO really I think it went ok. I just love those girls - the youth of the church are amazing and I love them!
Thanks so much for teaching that lesson Jen. I'm sure the girls loved it. You know all about work you little busy bee. I wish I would have been able to hear your lesson.
Mitzi
Post a Comment