the blog of a crazy mama who loves to sew & have fun with my hubby, kiddos, family and friends
I just love him! He's so dang cute.Mitzi
He's so DANG HAPPY! And he looks good in light red. ;)
i'm, going to say this nicely....................men only wear pink if they are golfing in jamaca, got it?live it! ju wanna jamba mon?ya mon, ya mon!play de bob..
He is ADORABLE! I love that picture and that shirt- it's so him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just love him! He's so dang cute.
Mitzi
He's so DANG HAPPY! And he looks good in light red. ;)
i'm, going to say this nicely....................
men only wear pink if they are golfing in jamaca, got it?
live it!
ju wanna jamba mon?
ya mon, ya mon!
play de bob..
He is ADORABLE! I love that picture and that shirt- it's so him!
Post a Comment