Sunday, March 8, 2009

6 Months Old Today! Could It Be!!!


Words cannot express the joy that this baby has brought into our lives! He is the happiest baby I have ever had or seen around! The above picture was on a very rare occassion and Oh so funny to me because of his darling little bottom lip that he sticks out. Oh little son , I love you!
Momma

5 comments:

shawn rowley said...

i've often wondered how genetisist explain " the soap dish lip" in evolutionary terms...

mabye as a resevour for nose drippings????

Unknown said...

Has Boise State's head football coach seen this?

Mitzi Beal said...

Seriously so dang cute. You need to take a picture of him crying because if you don't you won't remember that he ever did. I love the picture of Anna and Zander. Funny. So much for sleeping in but very thoughtful.

Em said...

That is SO darling Jeffer. I love that lip. It needs a good kiss

Molly Thorne said...

Have you had any unhappy babies? Come on really!