
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO! Today is both Wendy & Scotty's Birthdays. Fun that they share a special day. I get to share my special day with my darling niece Mckenzie and i quite like it myself! Anyhow, I just wanted to give a very special shout out to Wend & Scotty and let you two know how much I love and appreciate you.
Wendy:
*is a fitness guru! Everyone that knows Winner knows that she is extremely healthy and fit. Not knowing anyone in Burley didn't stop her from starting up her own fitness class at the butt crack of dawn at the church, OH NO she just started one up and heck if she doesn't have a handful or more of girls to teach. I wish I was one of them. darn!
*is extremely good at decorating and making any place feel like home. She has lived in all sorts of houses, big and small , cabin or not and she can just add her special touch and walla it is just beautiful and inviting. Good for you girl!
*has a testimony of Jesus Christ and she exemplifies that in her life. She is very patient and loving to all that surround her .
*is a list maker ! For as long as I can remember she has began her day and sometimes the night before she will make a big ole long list of what she wants to get done and nothin - not nothin is gettin in the way of accomplishing everything on her list. She gets a whole lot done before i even get out of bed.
*is a wonderful mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend. She is just easy to be around and I love that about her.
I love you Wend! Your a wonderful example to me and I truly admire and look up to you.
Smooches! Jenny xxooxoxxoo
Scotty:
*is super funny!
*is super funny!
*on the dean's list (I've mentioned this before but I think it's amazing)
*a kind hearted person
*is in a wheelchair - but that didn't keep him from taking the bus to the mall to get his wife one of the many gifts he gave her for Valentines Day! (that makes me cry)
*a wonderul father & husband and I'm happy to call him my brother and friend!
I love you Scotty to Hotty - thank you for teaching me that sometimes we have to take what we are given and make it the "NEW NORMAL"! that's awesome!
4 comments:
Well put. Happy birthday to both of you two. I'll just sign my name now on this birthday post from Jen and I. Love, John
From Jen and JP and Terri.
ps I loved you first both of you. Happy belated Birthday
you big leaches! Terri you may have loved Wendy first only because I wasn't born but I definately have you beat on loving Scotty first!
Now i feel bad about my comment on saving money at the sugar store. You are too kind and I wish you could live in my back yard. can I just say that you are my favorite sister right now right here. Oh Ter, I do love you so much.
Post a Comment