the blog of a crazy mama who loves to sew & have fun with my hubby, kiddos, family and friends
Oh Baby!!!
hahahahahaha, oh jen.... you look fabulous. Are you headed out for a night of discom
Oh that was suppose to say disco. I had a little help from Keegan when I was typing.
Now thats some funk goin on there!! How did the song turn out?
I pretty much think you should bring that hair style back because girl you worked it!Mitzi
I love it. I'm jealous that you got to sleep in sponge rollers.
NOT jealous. but still lovin' it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Baby!!!
hahahahahaha, oh jen.... you look fabulous. Are you headed out for a night of discom
Oh that was suppose to say disco. I had a little help from Keegan when I was typing.
Now thats some funk goin on there!! How did the song turn out?
I pretty much think you should bring that hair style back because girl you worked it!
Mitzi
I love it. I'm jealous that you got to sleep in sponge rollers.
NOT jealous. but still lovin' it!
Post a Comment