Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary To ME - TO US!!!

Well, it was this very day 11 years ago that I married the most amazing man in all the land far and wide! WE were married in the Mount Timpanagos Temple On August 20th, 1997! What a beautiful day it was and we had are families all there supporting us and it was just a very amazing day! Anyhow, you all know from previous posts that I believe with all my heart that my husband is near to perfection as any man can be and today 11 years later I still believe that -even more so now than I did the day I married him! I'm so excited to spend all of eternity with him, I can't imagine another person I would rather see every day of my life!

Jared, I love you to pieces you crazy funny , incredibly handsome, hunk -a- hunk of burnin love!

Love JEN

3 comments:

Amy said...

It was indeed a great day, but I must say Jared should count his lucky stars that ended up with you!

shawn rowley said...

congratulations...not that you need it. you marrage seems to be its own reward...like mine:-)

JP Anderson said...

Time sure does fly. I remember you reception so well. It was the best reception I've ever been to. You two make an awesome couple. Congratulations!