Ok, so as it turns out I am a bit like my ole Mother Dear. I always remember her saying how much she hated it when we kids went back to school after summer break. I too HATE IT with a capital "H"!!!! I have heard so many mommies say they can't wait till their kiddos go back and that they need the break and so on and so forth but I just can't stand the thought! I Love having them home and this year Anna is going to be gone all day just like big sister Paige. I just feel like kids shouldn't be at school almost as long as their Daddy is at work. I honestly think about homeschooling every single day just so that I can keep them home with me. I know I must sound like a complete baby but it's true - it's all true! Also this year I'm not going to be able to volunteer near as much as last year and the thought of that just makes me sick! I love being over at the school peeking in on my kids and making sure all is well and just seeing how they role with the punches at school! They will be fine and so will I of course. I will still have Mr. Zander man and OH YAH a new baby to keep me busy. Lets not forget about that small something!!!!
Anyways, Paigey , Annie bug - Mom's going to miss you terribly and I can't wait for 3:40 every day when I will pull around the loop and see your cute faces just as eager to see me as I am to see you. Love you guys and thanks for the very , very fun summer memories!
Love Mommy
2 comments:
the year will fly by. except february. why is the shortest month so long?
Well i can see why you'd miss your kids. They're such good girls! I can't believe little Anna banana is going to school.
Post a Comment