Monday, June 21, 2010

AWWW Those Summer Days!

Son, you might kill me when your 12 for posting this but I'll take that chance.
I just happened to glance into the living room as I walked past and this is exactly how he was laying on the chair. What's a boy to do with two older sisters leading the way.
He also peed on the shower curtain today sooo I think that about balances it out - don't it!
I love you Zandy-man.
Momma

8 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my sweet blessed day in the mornin. You gotta get some help Jen this is reaching its zenith . Hes gonna ask to audition for Glee if you dont .

PS was he wearing those heels when he peed in the shower??

Ging said...

I think Terri's comment is as funny as the picture. I am still busting my gut over that one. We will pray for him :-)

Molly Thorne said...

That aint right. He looks way to comfortable in that giddup.

The Cannons said...

I wondered if he had grown out of his dress up phase...guess not! He is working it. Hilarious.

Unknown said...

Uhmmm -uh - I uh...

Jessica said...

oh my goodness he looks fabulous, Aidyn is jealous

shawn rowley said...

oh heeeeeellll NO!

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

Do you think you could get past Tristan to have Molly's boys come over for a tea party? :)