Sunday, November 15, 2009

Now that is what I call Art!


Try to imagine that I don't have wood paneling because one day soon I won't. With alot of help from my talented and beautiful sister Ameila (she took the photos) and a bit of effort on my part and Mr. Holyoak as well , I present to you ART in it's finest form! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks Aim! You just recreated my family room! Happy Day and all is Well.


Love ya big,

JEN
the slight tip is me not the pictures!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that! This is definitely art!

Amy said...

So cute! Love it. Great work Jen- what cute kids.

Em said...

Oh my gosh. This is fantastic Jen! The pics, the kids, the way your framed and hung them! I love love love it. Go Amy, she did great work, and your handiwork (babies + cute clothes) makes for a winning combo. I didn't even notice the wood paneling. :)

JP Anderson said...

Emily said everything I was going to say. Literally! It's like we're one, but two. Scary! Looks amazing!

Ging said...

They turned out so nice. What a great looking collage.Your subject matter is easy on the eyes. What paneling?

sherri said...

I love it!

Heather said...

Jen that is awesome! We just had some pics taken and I may have to copy your display. Love it!