Friday, October 30, 2009

We're Losing It








The adorable 7 year old at our house has officially lost both of her front teeth within two days of each other. Isn't she a doll!

In other losing (is this spelled right) news, My handsome hubby has lost 42 pounds - WOW!! I think he is amazing and so dedicated. To put that in perspective - Zander weighs 40.2 pounds & Anna weighs 45 pounds.

I have managed to loose 60 pounds myself - bare with me here ,more perspective - Paige weighs 49 pounds -add a 10 bag of flour to her and that's where I'm at.

In other losing it news - Halloween officially marks the start of my crazy time of year. I have had requests from Utah & Oregon for Scrub Caps -not to mention the local hat ladies who are breathing fire down my neck. I have orders for 6 aprons - that doesn't count my two sisters who haven't ever got one yet. I just finished making 1 big bad wolf (sorry Caleb - oh and Caleb this wolf loves Sprite) ,1 little red riding hood, 1 Fairy named fawn, 1 Fairy named Raini & the cutest woods man you've ever seen. Let's say nothing of the Christmas sewing wish list of my children. OK so I'm loosing it and I like it!!! I do have fun !!


Last Weekend Dad & Mom and Wendy & Olivia came for Molly's baby shower. It was fun and we made way way way to much food. Molly's going to be losing her mind in about a month-ish when she welcomes her two new baby girls Maggie & Abbey! CUTE!!!! That's 6 kiddos for her - she can do it !!!

Ok, this post was super random but I needed to update!


Love you all! Happy Haunting!
Stay tuned for Halloween pictures!!!!
Love ya, Jen

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh you're loosing it alright! That Anna is a doll, whose cute little bottom is that in the picture behind her?
love.

Jen said...

I tell Tristan you think his bottom is cute and little ! I'm sure he will appreciate!!!!

Kelly Hill said...

Way to go on the weight! What an inspiration.....

Unknown said...

Sounds like the usual fun craziness up Boise way...

Way to go on the cute butt, Tristan. I won't tell Scott, Amy - no worries.

Way to cowboy up on the HCG joy.

And it's "losing," for what it's worth.

Looking forward to the pics.

Ging said...

Oh cute Anna Boo. I love toothless chillins. I am so proud of you and Jared that is a phenom!! Molly will probably be glad to loose all that baby out front too.