Crying. I'm crying. That Beyonce clown I must admit I thought it was YOU Jen! I quickly realized it wasn't but oh my. That was hi.lar.i.ous! Goo is adorable. I love the counting. Genuis.
Oh my heck Gavin counting is hilarious and that Beyonce video was so funny too. Thanks for posting those Jen. BTW those are just beads at JoAnn's, not necklaces. Darn. Mitzi
1.Things that make me laugh and smile and coo. 2.Things that make me cry . I was actually relieved when "Beyonce" hit her head on the t.v. because that mask needed to come off. I'll keep that baby face though. Oh baby...
6 comments:
I laughed out loud for both of those videos.
Crying. I'm crying. That Beyonce clown I must admit I thought it was YOU Jen! I quickly realized it wasn't but oh my. That was hi.lar.i.ous! Goo is adorable. I love the counting. Genuis.
Oh my heck Gavin counting is hilarious and that Beyonce video was so funny too. Thanks for posting those Jen. BTW those are just beads at JoAnn's, not necklaces. Darn.
Mitzi
That is so cute, you have such a sweet little family.
That was great! Gavin is so sweet! Thanks for the good clown laugh to start out the day!
No. 1 Baby counting
No. 2 Beyonce scarey clown
1.Things that make me laugh and smile and coo. 2.Things that make me cry . I was actually relieved when "Beyonce" hit her head on the t.v. because that mask needed to come off. I'll keep that baby face though. Oh baby...
Post a Comment