Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All This & The Gospel Too!







A few months ago I heard someone quote an apostle who looked at his family and as he sat down to dinner said: "All This & The Gospel Too." I just loved that quote and I know I've said this before but I'm gonna stich that on a pillow because it's the theme of MY LIFE! This really is how I feel.
Love you all,
Jen
p.s. Isn't it a wonder that babies can sleep in any position at all!
p.p.s. I can't wait for the Family Reunion - BOOYAHHHH!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you make me smile :) Wish I could come that reunion! Darn school...

Dallmann's said...

Things look good at the Holyoak's. Thanks for the call. I am going to try and call you tonight or by the weekend. Thanks Jen. Love ya.

Unknown said...

We are a very blessed people...living in a time of great blessings!

The Cannons said...

Okay right? I know I can talk valley girl but you are sounding a little bit like TAMERS with that that's how I "fill" instead of feel. I'm just saying. Not to be the grammar police or anything because whoa I would be in trouble.
Mitzi
p.s. I've never heard that quote and I love it. Cute pictures.

Jen said...

OOPs on the grammer! I don't like that blog anyways Mitz! You know this girl!!! I fixed it anyhows!

Amy said...

Great pictures. You are one lucky girl. Can't wait to see you all soon!

JP Anderson said...

Something we can all be happy about.