"Thinking about this the other got me wondering about what ten or twenty CD's I would take on a road trip today (assuming that whole iPod thing never happened) and thought it might be fun to make a list and invite those who care to to make their own versions for our reading enjoyment."
The above is a quote from my sleye1 brother-in-law Scott who has put out an invite for us to make our own road trip playlist. Here's mine: Iwanna see yours, so goooo tooo!!!
1. Dixie Chicks - Taking The Long Way
2. Colbie Caillat - Coco
3. Martina McBride - Emotion
4. Lee Ann Womack - Greatest Hits
5. Josh Groban - AWAKE
6. I want a little bit of various U2 & Dave Matthews but not any one whole album
7. Alison Kraus - Any CD & Every CD - LOOOOVE IT
8. Brad Paisley - I love most of his stuff
9. Ok now don't hurt me but I like a couple Fergie songs, Gwen Stefani & Alicia Keys
10. Last but not least Enrique Eglesis (spelled that wrong)
That's it for me, now show me yours!
3 comments:
What JEN! Where is Chicago? You can't go on a road trip without Chicago!!!! Brings back memories of our "not cruising" cruising in the CATMOBILE.
That could take some time. You'll have to give me a minute. You list look good though.
sorry about the Tarzan talk there at the end.
Post a Comment