I don't know about you but I have a husband who has his own kind of humor! You've never heard anything quite as funny or met anyone soooo easy to just listen to!! Here are just a few examples of the things he says:
1. "I'm going to go and poke my minds eye out now" - this has been said many a time when he hears his mother talking about things (you know) things you don't ever want to know your mother does!
2. "Well HELLO precious" - this is always said anytime me or one of the girls does something that isn't very lady-like - (you know) burp, pass gas (just for the record I don't do that)!
3. " I Only Have One Move" - this is often said to me when he tries to get my attention romantically and then he claims that "he only has one move". He also says this is why he is glad I fell for "The ONE MOVE" because if I didn't he would have used up his one good move! I still don't know what the world "THE MOVE" is! but whatever it was, it worked!
I'm having a mind block and so this is just a very small sampling of the Jaredisms. Those of you that comment can feel free to add any that you know of! You would think that having a funny man to call your own would be quite enough to love but OH NO! that is not all my husband does that is sooo wonderful to me! He is that guy that most women only dream of, I know your laughing right now, but I'm being true and honest.
First of all he is the most wonderful Daddy in all the land. He wants nothing more in this world than to love and be loved by his children. He is their brown haired cuddle-up. I have very rarely seen him sitting on the couch without one of our children nestled up in the crook of his arm - both with a giant smile on their face. He listens to them like most people only listen to other adults. He's the first one to run to their aid when even the slightest wail is heard and NOOO he doesn't grow weary of this, even with girls. He holds them and comforts them with the greatest sincerity and in the end they are always laughing because Daddy has told them a story from when he was little and something similar happened to him and it just puts them at ease.
Secondly, you've never met someone with this kind of patience. I mean come on folks, he's married to me. You could leave Jared waiting in the car for you for an hour and he wouldn't say a word of it when you finally came back. He's just sitting there with that Jared Smile on his face!!!
Whenever I want to go out with my family or friends he is always the first one to say "Jen, you should go and don't worry about the kids , I'll take care of that and heck if they need to , they can leave their kids here tooo." He is always saying to me as I go out the door "Have fun honey and take your time!" Usually when I'm away I can be sure that they have had a cookie party with Dad. That means that everybody ate way more cookies then Mommy would ever allow but you know what this is their special thing.
He's a great friend and I've never met a person that didn't like him and even have something nice to say about him. Also, I've never known him to say anything mean about someone else and he always gives others the benefit of the doubt. He is a hardworker - raised on a farm you know! I've never heard him complain about his job and he is a very faithful employee who is honest with his time and goes above and beyond what is expected of him.
Ok, I'm sure your thinking how could their possibly be anything more but there is. He is a spiritual giant. He honors his priesthood and I know that I can count on him anytime day or night to give our children A Fathers Blessing. I know that I can count on him to make sure we read scriptures together, say family prayer, have FHE, take us to church each Sunday, pay a full thithe, find ultimate joy in teaching the 5 year olds at church.
Yup, he's a dream - I may sound sarcastic but I really love this guy! I honestly don't have anything mean that I could say about him and when in the company of other women I just love to talk about him and the amazing man that he is. I told one of my good friends recently, "Jared isn't my trial, He's my biggest blessing!"
I Mean that Honey , if you ever read my blog I hope you see this and realize that I love you and admire you and I'm so excited that I get to spend eternity next to you because its going to be funny and amazing! Oh and Honey, " Your HOT!
Love you Always, JEN xooxxoxooxoxxo
(Hey, this is my blog - I'm allowed to gooooo onnnnnn and onnnn about what ever I want - RIGHT!!!)
6 comments:
I've got one..
Don't boggart the hooch!
That's a good Jaredism. I love that Jared too. He's a great guy, and so good for you.
Thanks Aim, You know what I thought of another one and its one of my favorites!
4. "I can't back that up!" - This is often said when he is telling me something that is supposedly a fact and then I say, REALLY! and then he says, "I can't back that up!" I just love it because it might in fact be true but he says it anyway! It makes me laugh!
Oh Jen. What a great blog. I wish that we were closer so that I could know Jared better. But I do know that he's got a pretty great gal on his arm. I know how funny you are and if he is that funny too it must be comedy central over there. I'm glad you guys found each other and I love to read how much you love him. Can't wait to see you guys again. Wanna come over :)
That was really nice to read. I don't think I could think of anything negative about him either. Felicia told me just today that she sometimes feels like she's bragging when she talks about all the good that is happening in her life when most everyone else at work only has negative things to say. Jared is a perfect example of being optimistic, cheerful, and seeing the little ray of light through the thunder clouds. So many people make their own lives miserable by the way they decide to see things. I admire your husband. Thats why I'd buy him a Dodge.
ah. jared is a keeper. wanna trade?
haha.
totally kidding here. I'm glad you're with a guy who compliments you so well jen. that was pretty cute. :D
Cute! I feel like I know Jared pretty good now! He sounds like a wonderful husband and father.
Post a Comment