Ok, so today Jared decided to take a mental health day. I'm pretty sure it was more for my mental health than his. Bless his heart! Anyways everyone is happy and playing and I am just doing my usual lying around with no ambitions! This too will pass - Soon I hope! (Yes, to those of my readers that don't know -I'm pregnant with baby number 4 &5) Amy will argue the #5 one but I swear I'm having twins but tomorrow all will be known on my first appointment. I am almost 11 weeks which means I'm almost done with my first trimester and hopefully being really sick and hopeless! By the way I haven't told MOM and I really just want to surprise her when I find out what I'm having in a monthish! So MUMS THE word! ) OK OK back to the story at hand. I'm in the kitchen and I hear the sadest cry - the one that you know if it is your child that they are really really hurt. I run into the bedroom and their is my little Zander Man with blood dripping from his eye! NO KIDDING! Still not sure exactly how he did it but he has managed to barely miss his eyeball but he has a cut running from the corner of his eye on outward and then a huge black and blue lump. Ok, as you can imagine my stomach turned over and I started to cry and yell for Jared to come now! Daddy took care of everything like he always does and Zander is fine now after ice, ibuprofen, love, cuddling , a movie. It is so sad to look at his little face. Man don't you just hate it more than anything when your children get hurt, it physically hurts me to see it ! Just a little bit in the day and life of ME!
Signing out now to watch recorded American Idol!
Love you all!
4 comments:
Can't wait to see how your uterus measures! YOu're too much. I thought Cole was twins, remember, it was just bad gas! Sorry about the Z man. It is the beginning in a long line of injuries I"m afraid. Welcome. Hey, remember when John reached his hand in that tall glass vase full of change to take some and his hand got stuck and he broke the vase off his hand and cut his hand up in the process? He had to get stitches. That was something. It seems to me he didn't get hurt too often, but that's one I remember.
Jen, Poor little Zander. And congratualtions on the pregnancy. You sure are good at keeping secrets. Hope you get feeling better soon. Let me know as soon as you find out if you are having 1 or 2 babies. WOW! Love ya, miss ya, come and see us.
Heather
Well, well, well. More kiddos on the way ehh? Congratulations! Felicia also thinks she's pregnant. But she always thinks she's pregnant because she never keeps track of her period and thinks she's late EVERY MONTH! She's not though. Little Zander is a tough guy. He's a daddy's boy in the making. I was always too careful to get hurt much.
Is dallmann's Heather... as in Heather Smedley!? It's been a dog's age since I've talked to her. SHOUT OUT TO HEATHER!
CONGRATS JEFFER! thats awesome news. and i figured you wouldn't have updated your blog, what a pleasant surprise to see you have so much to say today. :D
Kiss Zander for me.
Amy ALWAYS has gas.
And I will never stop laughing when john announces felicia's pregnant, every month. talk about paranoia!
Post a Comment