Friday, January 25, 2008

CALLING ALL LURKERS

oK, I'm just calling out the lurkers because I want to see if anyone is actually reading my blog or if I'm talking to myself - which would be normal for me but just checking! So, if you are a lurker on my blog all I want from you is to post just a little post - just say HEY! Heather - Aim I know you are there and I appreciate the support! much love, JEN

6 comments:

Amy said...

no lurking here. I'm gathering an army of bloggers. You should put everyone's link on yours. Terri's blog is talktoter.blogspot.com. Alrighty, see ya

Dallmann's said...

Here I am. I log on and look but if there is nothing new then I don't leave a message. How are you? We are cold. Love ya

Em said...

hey. i'm NO LURKER. this is the FIRST time i've been allowed on your blog jen! its about time. :) but i figured i've say hello!

you girls have a spot for posting horrid pictures of yourselves. its really entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I READ, I READ!!! Don't cast me out er nothin! I'll comment more though...ight?

Dallmann's said...

I am happy to see little bits of your family's life again. I am at work but instead of earning my money I am reading about the Anderson Clan. Long time no see. Hello everyone. Everyone has grown up so much and changed. Emily if you read this I would love to see your art. Johnny (as I used to call you) if you are reading this hello, I think the last time I saw you was at Jen's wedding. Amy you still crack me up. I still feel like a kid but as I look around the world has grown up around me. Where has all this time gone. It is good to see you all again. I am not good at posting new blogs. I never really know what to write about. Anyway, keep in touch.
Heather- Oh yeah Hi Jen. Love you miss you and when are you gonna stop making me sign in every time I want to read your blog. :)

Tiffani said...

Hi Jen - your blog is cute. I saw your comment on Tami's blog so I decided to check yours out. Sounds like you are doing well! Cute hats! We now live in Meridian and busy with four kids. Good luck with your pregnancy. Tiff

(what the heck - why do you have the word verification thing on?)