Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fishin With Grandma

 Fishing with Grandma & Grandpa Anderson is seriously one of the funnest things according to these Holyoak kiddos.
This is the second summer we have gone and I hope to go many more. Grandpa couldn't come this year so we headed out with Grandma.
Grandma of course has to put a limit on the amount of fish each kid can catch because it can get a bit pricey.  She started off by saying everyone can catch 2 fish each.   Once she saw the looks on their faces as they caught their fish she quickly changed her mind to 3 fish each.  She even exclaimed at one point,  "  I've just got to catch one too!"  .  She invited me to join in but I had to capture everything on film.

We went to the big fish pond to look at the monsters and Jared decided that he wanted to try his hand at catching the big buggers with his bare hands.  He grabbed quite a few of them but they were slippery as snot and they all got away.  It was fun to watch for sure!!  

Thanks for the fishing trip Grandma Bonnie - we'll be back next year for more of that! 
LOVE YOU!


OH and I must add that while Grandma and I joined Felicia and some of my sisters at the Ronald McDonald house to serve dinner  that amazing hubby of mine breaded and seasoned up and fried those fish and they were AH- mazing!   No really , the best I've had!  What a guy!









1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun for you all! That's a prime fishing spot.