Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting Ready for the Big V-Day & Some Show & Tell


I just thought I would share this super cute idea that I found. Hello, this just makes giving Valentines sooo so much more fun. Don't my kiddos look super duper cute too! I edited the pictures in Picnik - if you don't know picnik - well , you should - it is soo easy and super fun to use. I even upgraded to premium membership because i love it so much and now when I say that I LOVE YOU more than Picnik you will know that the love I have for you is big time love. Right? Right! So , with that being said -   I LOVE YOU more than Picnik - infact I love you more than Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting! Yikes!! Tis True!!!



*Oh and don't forget to imagine the big ole sucker we will stick in their hand for their classmates!







OK, now for some Show & Tell! 
For my birthday this year my good lookin hubby made me this beautiful dresser.  It's amazing - just like him!

Oh and I just wanted to share a picture of the blanket I just finished for Paige's teacher.  She just had a baby boy.  Thomas James.   I'm loving the little doggy! 


Here's my V-day decor! 
 Kar, if you read this - possesion is 9/10ths of the law -  Right!  
Karen made most of the stuff you see in this picture and she said to display it at my house while she was out of town - she wanted someone to enjoy it!  Thanks lady!  You might not get it back.



xoxoxooxo ,  JEN

4 comments:

Terri said...

so soo sooo cute. Its time for a trip to utah Holyoaks come further south than usual and stay with Finn bettter knowwn as squidigan.

Molly Thorne said...

Love that dresser. Where's the inside fabric?

Amy said...

GORGEOUS dresser!!! love it.

Mitzi Beal said...

So many cute things in that post. Love the dresser.