So, Our good friends the Higginson's invited us to their cabin in Banks, Idaho.
Turns out that their cabin is merely feet from the very top of the mountain. Here's the view on the way down.
Here we have Dave reading to our kids by Head Lamp. Love it!
This picture is priceless. Priceless I tell ya!! Any guesses what my boy has in his hand. Yes, that would be a cow pie! Seconds after the photo was taken he marched right up to Dave and threw said Cow Pie at him. Look at his eyes!

The Mr. & I - enjoying the view from the front porch!

Who needs snow when you have a nice steep dirt hill & perfectly good sleds.
This picture is priceless. Priceless I tell ya!! Any guesses what my boy has in his hand. Yes, that would be a cow pie! Seconds after the photo was taken he marched right up to Dave and threw said Cow Pie at him. Look at his eyes! Moose Mouse club would have loved this location.

The Mr. & I - enjoying the view from the front porch!

Who needs snow when you have a nice steep dirt hill & perfectly good sleds.
some fun paintings on it to spruce it up a bit.






5 comments:
Ah. How fun!!! Love the shot of Gavin with his dried cow pie and mischevious eyes. That pic of you and Jar is really cute. OH- AND that family pic on your sidebar- adorable.
It sounds like you and Amy have both had a little bit of "rugged" camping as of late. So glad you have great friends who treat you well.
Did you take hand sanitizer? :-)
I loved the pics and it sounds like a ton of fun. Higgs meet the Rowleys
Camping in an old cabin sounds like so much fun. Glad you guys had a good time.
cow pie! hahaha what fun jen.next adventure...ze alps.
Post a Comment