Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Zander's Birthday Post - post birthday


I know I'm a bit late since my Zandy-mans 5th birthday was on March 22nd. I've got to get this documented because later this week I have another very special birthday to share with you.

By the way, mark your calendars for Father's Day weekend to baptize Anna!


Ok, this boy is such a delight. He is obedient and loving & just full of good. We love him mucho much!

We had a fun birthday for him & I made him at his request Candy Cake & Candy Icecream.

I tried to make the candy cake have a theme to it. It was a forest Lake with bears floating in innertubes. It was loaded with candy. Then we had a bunch more candy to top the icecream anyway you like. He begged me for that watering can so that he could help me with my flowers.




Son, I LOVE you!




Happy Happy Day!

Love Momma


p.s. I really wish the true giver of my oriental lady photo would come forward. I would love to share with you what was said on the back of the photo!

And yes Em you truly were a wonderful poet.



6 comments:

The Cannons said...

Happy Birthday Zander! Jen you are so talented in so many ways. Your cakes amaze me.

Amy said...

You went all out with that cake mama! I bet he just ate that up.

Terri said...

That is one solid little man. He is a delightful beautiful bug. Happy 5th Z man. You might help us if you told what was written on the back. Im to fuzzy to get it off a picture plus we might recognize the writing

Ging said...

Is he still in sugar detox from eating that? I LOVE that you always give 100% -no hesitation. That is one lucky boy and one lucky family. Is that a COW IN BIRTHDAY HAT?
I am so relieved that the photo of the oriental woman in her essentials is not my doing,. I would rather laugh at someone else.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks for stopping by my place today. The shoes are Steven Maden, but I bought them like 6 years ago! I like the new blog look, but that other logo was SO cute, too!

Debbie said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast Zander is growing up...5 already? I hope he won't be too big for "Mister Furskins" pool this summer :)