Guess what, today's the day. I've been preparing for a month for today and it's here. I'm being featured on a very well loved craft blog. Let ole ME! I'm super excited and nervous. The darling Jen of Tatertots & Jello is the blogger who is featuring me. Please come over to her site and check out my tutorial. Also, I am having a giveaway over on Dangerously Domestic. Yes, family can enter. No one will know you are family unless you call me names! Here's what I'm giving away.
Jen
3 comments:
i love your way of showing your skill looks like neither of us was sleeping this night
dear jenny you are the most beautifull smart sexy charming funny loveing funny cute gorgus curvy wonderfull person in the hole univers. mom
Dear Mom, this confirms it, you are crazy. I'm so glad you came over to my new blog and let everyone know exactly what you thought. sexy & charming - what more could a woman want for herself! Love ya Mom!
Post a Comment