Monday, December 21, 2009

A Decade of True Beauty!





Today I offically have a 10 year old on my hands. Paige I love you so much. You have taught me so many wonderful things. I have learned to be a mom while raising you and have made many mistakes along the way but you have loved me through it all and taught me sooo much more about the important things in life than anyone I've ever known. That is quite something since you are only ten years old. You are a beautiful daughter of God my girl and I love that you exemplify that in all that you do. Wow you sure are growing up and I love it and I hate it and I have enjoyed every blessed minute of it. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea - I Love you to the moon and back.

Love you Mommy
p.s. Paige I think you are just as pretty with your glasses on. True beauty can't be hidden behind anything.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`m 10 years old,Yay!

Mitzi Beal said...

Happy Birthday Paige!

Amy said...

Happy Day Paigey Girl. See you soon!!

JP Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Paige. From Felicia, John, and Doug

Kelly Hill said...

What a beautiful angel you have there. Happy birthday to her.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE! You just keep gettin cuter, geesh!

Ging said...

So sorry we didn't call-it's tradition for Cal to call you on your shared birthday day. It got too late and then the next day came and we forgot until it was too late again. How about a BIG hug in person? We love you Paigey