Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't Hate Me But I'm Good at this! LOL!




The Crazy Coupon Lady strikes again! OH how I love a great deal! A really really great deal!

I bought $240.00 dollars worth of groceries and paid $7.55! Yes you read that right! That's all I'm saying folks!
That's 18 bottles of Ragu and 12 brownie mixes to name a few of the things! Spaghetti & brownies at my house - come on over!

9 comments:

Dallmann's said...

Wow, Jen that is amazing. I keep trying but can't really seem to find the groove of couponing.

JP Anderson said...

Are you serious? That is unbelievable! Way to go Jen. Is this some kind of mom sport?

Jen said...

Jared calls it a blood sport! LOL! I like that JOhn I think I'm going to call it a Mom sport!

Amy said...

ARGH! Why can't I figure this out. I need a little coupon class.

The Cannons said...

I think it is a blood sport and I don't have it in me. That is awesome though.
Mitzi

shawn rowley said...

in this blood sport you are the terminator....

Heather said...

Okay Jen, I need lessons! That is absolutely amazing! And I am serious about the lessons. Share your wisdom with us?

daveanddebbie said...

That is amazing! what a deal!! by the way...the pictures your sister took are fabulous!! Love them!

Kelly Hill said...

teach.me.NOW