Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wuz Up with the Holyoaks

So I bet you've been wondering what the Holyoaks have been doing thus far for Summer . Well, wait no longer - I will now fill you in! LOL! Pretend to be interested!


My babies first swimming experience! HE LOVED IT!!! LOVED!!!
Zander-man was very afraid of the pool last year. Let me assure you that fear is now completely gone ! YIKES!

Cute little pose my girl! My friend that took this picture said to her right after snapping it, "Paige , does your Mom take alot of pictures of you." I think I know what she was getting at! Pretty girl -oh how she loves to pose!

Here's my super duper good swimmer - she had just announced that all parents were to move far away - she doesn't need us to help her in the deep end. OK THEN!!


This is my boy. I know on many occasions many of you have had concerns for my boy who loves to dress up in anything girly - dresses, skirts, bathing suits, bows and headbands, girls undies. Never you fear my friends - this picture I just had to take because I was coming outside to tell my son not to throw rocks at our windows and this was what he had on and the look he gave me. He's all boy beneath the frills!

Mr. Goo has decided that this strange devise that holds him in his highchair is soooo very interesting! It's sooo funny! He yells at it and hits it.


I just had to add this. Those eyelashes kill me!

We've been growning a huge garden at our friends house and I have already harvested These fine little specimens. OH man they were yummy!


Friday Friends Breakfast! Terri started this tradition with her children and now Aim and I have decided to take it on this summer. This was our first one and we had sooo much fun. I can't wait for all the rest of the Fridays this summer and my kids are already talking about what friend to invite next.




I've been Crazy Super Crazy Couponing this summer. I bought these 20 Easy Mac and 30 pouches of Tuna Fish and I only spent $2.78! Yes, that's the whole total.



My most recent coupon excursion just this evening and OH man did I do good. I even had coupons for money off of produce.
6 pkgs goldfish crackers
2 Dole fruit cup pkgs
4 pkgs Oscar Meyer Hot dogs
1 jar Skippy PB
14 chocolate milks
1 Gallon Milk
2 Avacadoes
1 Bag carrots
5 Apples
6 Nectarines
Bunch of Bananas
2 Lb strawberry yogurt
4 individual yogurts
3 loaves of bread
My total came to $20.60. Most of that total was the fruit and by the way, I only got that much milk because it was totally free.
Well, I would say that this summer is shaping up just fine! Come see me!
Love you!
Jen










10 comments:

Unknown said...

The Bionic Woman strikes again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bionic_Woman

Anonymous said...

Oh how I lovest thee Holyoaks! And clearly I've been in school for too long. Your babies are surely growing up too fast! I still haven't held that Gavin boy!

Molly Thorne said...

It sounds like we need to come over and drink some milk. Good job on the savings.

Amy said...

Summer Fun! Gotta love it. Looks like a good time @ your place. Can't wait to come visit!

The Cannons said...

Good work Jen. You are such a fun mom. I want to be like you when I grow up. Ha. J/K Jen you aren't that much older than me.
Mitzi

Ging said...

Awesome- I need some lessons in super-duper-couponing- comin at ya!!

shawn rowley said...

super mom rides again! super kids too!

Terri said...

Oh I want to come see you and be part of the summer festivities. If we all have flip flops and a bucket of bleach can we go feed the ducks and ride paddle boats??? Your killin me with this coupon thing I want in.

daveanddebbie said...

I think you're having too much fun at your house. Glad you're enjoying the summer. Love the Friday Friend's Breakfast idea and I'm very impressed by your gardening and cupon clipping!!

Em said...

haha! Nice headband Zander. :) And that Paigey is model-posing. woot woot! Also, I'm quite positive at Anna's age I was water-winging and riding ol' Mr.Otter (Dad) around the pool. hehe. I want to have Friday Friend Breakfast day thingermadoodle! What a cute little friend too, lol. I love how much fun you all have Jen. You were right, this was a glorious post.