Thursday, January 29, 2009

Talent Comin Out the WAZOO!





Ok so we all know that Em is talented but come on folks! Seriously, this just makes me giddy! You know what I mean. I called Em last night because I needed to make an invite for my wards Visiting Teaching Conference - i'm the enrichment leader. Anyhow, I joked with her that all I could come up with was changing the font to Sans Serif and Underlining the title. She happily agreed to help me out and what she sent me back was way way better than I ever imagined. Not that I didn't think she was capable but I just told her it was no biggie and I just want a little something. HOLY MOLY! OH and take note that my ward is the Meridian 13th ward - she made that look like it was the pattern number -amazing! Ok Em I'm done talking - I know how you hate this but girl you've got talent comin out the WAZOO! By the way the colors are very off - for some reason when I uploaded to my blog it totally changed the colors. Trust me they are wonderful colors.
Love your computer challenged sister
(not computer challenged in a Wendy sort of way - just challenged!)

Jeffer

7 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

Are you kidding me? No you don't just print off a flier announcement do you. Props to your sister. She needs to be the ward newsletter person for sure. Do you need to print these at my house? JW.

Em said...

Ohhhh geez.

Amy said...

i am impressed

Unknown said...

Emily...you should try to get a job with a design firm or something ;-)

shawn rowley said...

what exactly is a WHAZOO. and is that a good place for talent to extrude????

sounds a little ichy.


but the fliers were cool em.

Molly Thorne said...

I love the ohhh geez comment. You just don't get the talent you have. You work with people and went to school with people and are even married to a person who has talent of this nature so it's probably normal for you but the rest of the world, not so much. When my e-mail won't work I just turn off the stupid computer and wait for Tristan to come home. COME ON GIRL, TAKE A COMPLIMENT! You deserve it. Jen, your ward will be impressed just as mine is when they see all the wonderful sewing you do. I have had request for aprons and request for the book Amy needs to write, I already have a couple of copies sold. Now if I could just get an Emily original I bet I could get some business for her too. Well while I'm going , how about some intense training from Ginger Sue or Wendy and some divine decorating or scrapbooking, Come on people how many houses has Wendy made look so homey in a few days not to mention her scrapbooking. I can list a few million people that could use some of Terri's mad skills for reading people and problem solving. John has such good insight to things and very well rounded. Any who, talent is coming out the wazoo. Thanks Jen, for letting me blog on your blog. I love my Anderson family ( and my family too.)

Felicia said...

Impressed but not surprised. Which one are you going to pick? I pick the second one.