So, today is my 33rd birthday. Whew, I can't believe I'm 33 but it feels no different than 32 or even 30 for that matter. It's been a wonderful day and my hubby got me Photoshop Elements 7 so that i can start my Digital Scrapbooking dream. I went out to dinner with two of my lovely sisters and their hubbys - Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious! Paige and Annie made me a paper airplane with sweet things written on it and they threw it at me to give it to me. It made me laugh so hard and then Zander smacked me because I was laughing. He doesn't like people to laugh - thinks their laughing at him. All in all it was a wonderful day .
Me at 33:
*I'm still happily married to a wonderful guy who loves me oodles.
*Mother of four beautiful children who make me soooo happy.
*I love to sew and do it nearly every day.
*Run a little business with my Sis-in-law the other Jen Holyoak - we make decked out scrubcaps for hospitals near and far.
*Ward enrichment leader
*Talk to at least 3 of my sisters every day via phone - grandma too.
*Love to shop on etsy and ebay
*Love to buy fabric
*Fully enjoying reading the Book of Mormon with my children.
1 Thing I like about myself:
*I'm a happy person
1Thing I dis-like about myself:
*I talk too much - don't listen enough
Things I hope to accomplish in my 33rd year:
*Run a 5 K with my brother-in-law Matt.
*Get in shape - hopefully thee above mentioned item will help with that
*Be more patient
*Be a better listener and stop talking sooo incessantly.
*learn how to digital scrapbook
*Read the D&C
*share the gospel
*learn how to budget (geez I should have this figured out by now)
Here's to another great year! Thanks for having me Mom.
Kisses, the older and much wiser JEN
I am including this picture of me -taken today against my will! Anyone that is overweight and old shouldn't have to have their picture taken -especially on their birthday - RIGHT!

8 comments:
Oh Jen, You look great. Your hair is much longer than I have seen it in a long time. I meant to call your yesterday and then forgot. But I hope you had a fabulous birthday. You're the best.
h
33 is a great age. Most really cool people are 33 right now! And by the way, from what I remember you are a great listener!
You look super cute in both pictures Jen! And yes, your hair does look long and lovely. Purple is a good color on you. :)Happy 33.
I love that all my older sisters are now running 5k's & triathalons and (secretly) training for marathons. You guys are awesome!
Jen you look great in that pic. You don't look a day older but you do seem wiser. Those are admirable goals and I wish you luck with them. Happy Birthday!
happy birthday sis. I love you.
Jen,
I think you look great too! Glad to hear about your big race coming up. I'll have to check your blog more, you always make me laugh! Your kids are fun! Good luck with the house.
Love, Kalene
Happy Happy!! So sorry I couldn't have celebrated with you. I love both pics. When you're done with your 5K come and run one with me. Lasterday I ran 6 miles- but I felt my age afterward. I wonder if I will ever run a marathon-but most of the joy is in the trying.That is something you do well
I had a great time hanging out with you this weekend. We really shouldn't wait till a third sisters is here to go out more. We should set a night a month when it's sister time.
And since I don't have my own blog (not going to either) I thought I would comment on Emily's post and say it's not a secret it's just uncertainty.
Jen you could run a 5k with me. I bet Noodle is a fast runner
Post a Comment