
1. My children acting out the nativity
2. Christmas music
2. Christmas music
3. All the extra cars in front of peoples houses (it means their family is there)
4. Phone calls from family & friends singing funny renditions of Christmas songs.
5. Staying up late for months making my kiddos a handmade Christmas and them fully appreciating every detail.
5. Staying up late for months making my kiddos a handmade Christmas and them fully appreciating every detail.
6. My hubby sewing - yes I said sewing all of my kids a football . I love that he can sew better than any one of my siblings! THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
7. The gift of the Savior's birth and knowing that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true.
8. Waking up early and just loving every minute of it
We had a lovely Christmas and the kids were spoiled. Didn't mean too but it always happens. You know you forget exactly what you have gotten them until you pull it out to wrap it up and then bammmo you realize that you have alot of stuff! TOO MUCH STUFF! Here's some great pictures of the day and some pics of my cute sisters in there matching aprons that I made them. Molly thanks for being patient for a whole year to get yours - Em thank your lucky stars you got yours on time. Aunt Jen thanks for making Gavin that adorable dinosaur play blankie. He loves it -mostly his mom loves it. Grandma thanks for the darling, comfy, cozy jammies. Love you all and hope that the spirit of Christmas lives on at your house for the rest of the year. Alot of pics I know but isn't it fun . Oh and isn't the Z-man funny in his Charlie Brown shirt - we just had too - when he was littler and had no hair he looked so much like ole Chuck!
Kisses!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures. I'm apron jealous. The bathrobes are adorable, and your baby is HUGE! He can quit growing now.
Merry Christmas Jen. I could use one of those there aprons too. Now that I am domesticated and all.. Love ya.
Those bath robes are sooo cute. Good work Jen
Yea, now I can really keep track of you. How about we plan a little family get together one of these nights? My number is 895-8158. Call me call me. By the way, I noticed the apron in the first picture has Heather Bailey fabric. Not to brag or anything, but she is a friend of mine from AZ!
Sooo...I love how I came to your blog in desperate need of your sewing skills help and the whole post was about that! Ok not the whole post but I still think it was meant to be. I am pretty much retarded and I think that reading a sewing pattern is harder than college chemistry. So what I'm trying to say is I need your help. ASAP. OK not so much but ya. I mean I looked at Amy Butler's cute free patterns and SERIOUSLY! Um ya.
Mitzi
Post a Comment