Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Scary Folks!!! I Warned YOU!!!







Uncle Sharky & Hammy Head! When Matt picked up Hammy Head he exclaimed" geesh he is heavy"!!! Can you tell by the way he is holding him ? LOL!!! I was Fairy Godmother and then I couldn't resist puttin on the shark head! I know , I know , I'm a dork!!! Isn't it funny to be a dork some of the time!!!! By the way if you look at this blog and I find out and you didn't comment then I will have to come to your house and sick Uncle Sharky on you! I mean it! Kisses!!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Love it Fairy SharkMother. Poor Noodle, he may need hernia surgery.

shawn rowley said...

your kids will have great stories to tell, or nightmares.

Dallmann's said...

Well I wasn't going to leave a message just so that you would come to my house. Did uncle Matt and Zander really have matching costumes. Too funny.

Em said...

Two hammerheads just can't cuddle can they? Cumbersome shaped heads, but still very cute!

Kelly Hill said...

I admit I became a little scared at the threat. I am now a reformed lurker. : )

Kelly, Wendy's sis-in-law

Fun blog, by the way.

Molly Thorne said...

I can't believe he wore that, what a sport.

Ging said...

My favorite part about the Hammerhead costumes is that it appears that the shark has swallowed a human and that the human is happy about it...

JP Anderson said...

Ha ha! Pretty funny Ging! Didn't look at it that way. So who made uncle Matt's costume? He is a good sport.

Ging said...

P.S. Go give Terri's photo a caption- time is almost up and she only has two!! Keep the game alive!!!

aimee etc. said...

nice jen! I really really like it, better than mine for sure- your eyelashes were amazing mine looked like regular eyelashes (which made me made because they were a pain to get on) but yours... whew those were some eyelashes!