Sooooo today is Halloween! I wake up bright and early and my children have all of their WEBKINZ. You've heard of Webkinz right!!? Well, we have alot alot alot of them at our house. WEll anyhow, I wake up and there are the Webkinz and my children dressing them up for Halloween. Yes, they thought up all of them on their own. I sewed the witch costume and the ghost ones. My favorite one is Alvin , Anna's chipmunk as a ghost , no he is not a member of the KKK! Oh and how clever is Miss Paige for making that "outerspace helmet for Horton the Elephant"! ENJOY the pictures they are good for a laugh! Happy Haunting!!!!
2 comments:
I love how your kids have picked up your talent for creating things.
I was going to say the same thing. Looks like they're taking after you. Lucky kids!
Post a Comment