Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Biggest Little Man














Baby Stats: 9 pounds 13 ounces, 21.5 inches tall.

9 comments:

shawn rowley said...

you have successfully cloned jared!

im am glad mommy and baby are doing well.

shawn rowley said...

Oh my heck my baby is so cute. I cant wait to chew on his cheecks all of them. ( I have become my mother!)
I wish I was you just for a week to relive that precious experience of feeling the soft breath on your chest of a life you created. To hear the precious comments of your other children when they meet another member of their forever family. Nothing better!! So jealous!!
Love you all Terri

shawn rowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

He's so cute. And big. Congrats. Can't wait to see him in person.

Molly Thorne said...

Your pictures are so much better than the ones I took, however the hat is way cute. Ha Ha everyone else I got to see him before you. Those soft cheeks go away to fast. Thanks for letting me come so late to visit and talk labor stories. As many times as I have retold stories with 4 kids it seems there is always something new to say about the delivery.

JP Anderson said...

Geez! You gave birth to a 1 yr. old. Dad said his name was Daven Dean. Double D seems fitting. Congratulations!

JP Anderson said...

GAVIN! Sorry Jen. I just found out it's Gavin. Thanks again Ging.

Em said...

Jen. I have no idea how you got him out, but you have the most beautiful little toddler I've seen. :)

oh. and p.s. I've tried to call and apparently had the wrong number TWICE and busy once. I guess I need to try more, since I haven't talked to you since this event. Congrats my sisteren!

Dallmann's said...

Jen,
Congratualations. I haven't been on here in awhile so I didn't know that you had your little big guy. I thought the Dr.'s thought he was going to be small. Guess they were wrong. He is adorable. Congrats. Hope you are doing great. love ya, oh and I guess his name is Gavin from John's comment? H