Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHER I LOVE YOU - MOTHER I DO!!!





To my Mother: Bonnie Kay (Lemond) Anderson
My Mom is a crazy fun person, she is wild about flowers and gardening all together, she adores babies ,especially her own grandbabies, she has a fiesty spirit that allows her to sing at the top of her lungs in the kitchen. My Mom is a great housekeeper , who would always expect us to make our beds before we caught the bus. Expert cook - who would always make us a hot breakfast before school. Compassionate Service is her middle name - I don't ever remember a time when she wasn't making cookies or brownies or pies for somebody. She cries for others when she knows they are struggling. She gave birth to 8 children and that is no small task! Might I add 7 of them were girls and that makes the task even bigger! Mom, I think your amazing! You have showed me endless love and in that taught me how to love ! Thanks for all the times you pulled me out of school just to go have a fun day together and for always packing Dad a lunch in his big black lunch pail, and for allowing me to be in drama, clogging, voice lessons and piano.
I Love You Mom - Happy Mothers Day!!!
xoxooxoxxo Jenny

(the pictures above of me and my kiddos were suppose to go down here - anyone know how to do that? Amy?)


Now I just can't stop here because I too am a Mother and I just want to share some of my own feelings on that. One of my favorite quotes I must share here:


"Making the decision to have a
child is momentous. It is to
decide forever to have your heart go
walking around outside your body."
*Elizabeth Stone*

From the time I was little I always wanted nothing more than to be a mother. I am so glad that my Heavenly Father has entrusted me with 3 and nearly 4 of his most precious Daughters and Sons ! It is such a scary and rewarding task to be a mother. Your heart does truly walk around unprotected I might add outside your body! Sometimes when I look at my children - ok most times when I look at my children, my heart is in my throat because it scares me so to think am I doing this right, am I teaching them what they need to make it through life and more importantly back to their father in heaven. Wow, I'm just greatful that I don't have to do this mother thing all by myself - of course my children are blessed with the most wonderful Father in all the land and of course I couldn't and wouldn't be able to do this without the constant direction from my Father in Heaven who I know wants me to be the best mother that I can be.
Paige, Anna, Zander, baby boy (unnamed) - I love you so much and I LOVE being YOUR Mother!

Love you always Mommy





2 comments:

JP Anderson said...

Great post! Those things you said about Mom where right on. You yourself are a great mother. It's not hard to tell because of the way your kids behave and how happy your family is. I would know like to comment on the picture of Mom with me across from her. The first time I looked at it I thought I had a little boob and that my stomach was showing.

Em said...

oh my gosh! John has man boobs and a midriff shirt!! I love it!!

oh, and p.s. i looks like i'm taking a dump in that picture at the bottom of your blog. yum.