Thursday, April 10, 2008

Paige - A Real Angel without wings!






I was just scanning my computer and looking at some pictures I took a little bit ago and came across these gorgeous pictures of my little Angel - Paige! She is in ballet and was an Angel in the Nutcracker Ballet just before Christmas. I just look at these pictures and can't believe how beautiful she is - I mean come on now ! She is wearing makeup because it was required but she is even more beautiful without makeup! Paige is a fabulous dancer. She was just made to be a ballerina.


I have always known that Paige was a very special little girl. She just came to earth with a very strong desire to Follow her Heavenly Father. From a very young age she has always been very aware of where she came from and where she was going back to. She is the one who asked Jared and I to teach her to say her own prayers, she is the one who really kicked us in the rear about reading our scriptures together as a family. She never lets us forget what are goals are. No one is more sorry than Paige when she makes a wrong choice (doesn't happen often) she is one of those children who really doesn't need you to give her a punishment because she is always very disappointed in herself if she thinks shes done wrong.


When she was five she said to me one day while driving in the car, " Mom, I just miss my Heavenly Father and I wish I could go back to him soon." I of course cried and said, " Paige, you can't leave your Mommy because we need you in our family."


Just two Sundays ago it was fast and testimony meeting and just before the sacrament Paige took Anna out to go to the bathroom. They took just enough time to have the chapel doors closed on them because the sacrament was being passed. When they finally opened the doors afterwards, in came my two little girls Anna with a very sad look on her face and Paige with Red eyes and crying. When Paige sat down by me I hugged her and said , Paigey, were you afraid you wouldn't be able to come back in." She said, " Mom I missed it." I said you missed what? "I missed the sacrament Mom. " She was so upset and truly knew that the sacrament was very important and she didn't want to miss a chance to take it. She even later said , "Do you think when we get home Daddy can pass the sacrament to me. " I couldn't help but cry when I realized that my daughter already had a testimony of the sacrament and realized that I don't want to miss taking the sacrament either.


Anyhow, I just adore my Paige girl and our family wouldn't be complete without her. I wish she didn't have to grow up so fast but I sure have enjoyed every minute of it so far!
You know when you have these beautiful children that know so much more than you do -so much more about what really matters, it is then that you realize that your only the Mom because you got here first.


We LOVE YOU PAIGE!


MOMMY!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

OH Jen, that was so sweet. I just love that little Paigey, she is indeed a special little girl. Chloe has commented on how sweet Paige is and how beautiful, and I agreed. I hope Chloe and Paige will continue to be friends as they grow. I think they have so much in common and isn't it so neat to think our girls could be friends forever. Cousin friends. We kinda missed out on the cousin thing, and so I am so glad our kids know each other and enjoy each other. Plus, Chloe really loves her girl cousins, being that she doesn't have a sister to share that special bond with.

Anonymous said...

Jen, not nice to make me cry! What a sweet girl. Every now and then Katie will remember playing with Paige in her room and wants to come visit. I want to come visit too!! Hope all is going well with you and baby. Love ya!
heather barrie

JP Anderson said...

Paige IS a little angel. She behaves so well and I can't recall her ever causing any sort of trouble. It all goes back to how great of a job you and Jared have done and are doing. I'm sure God put her in your life because he knew she could maximize her potential in the arms of such great parents. I'm proud of you for raising such special kids.

Dallmann's said...

Wow Jen, I don't even know what to say especially compaired to everyone else's comments. I'm just sorry that I don't get to be closer to your family and know all of you. It touches my heart to hear that Paige is such a good girl. I really look up to your family and the examples that you lead by. I thank you for being my friend through all these years and for helping know the truth and being such a great inpiration. I love you guys. H

Jen said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my Paige girl and about just lovely comments all around! Its fun to see my two Heathers commenting on the blog. Heather B - are you lurking around on here or did you just find me! HEE HEE! Loo, I love you and I really appreciate your example to me - you've always been a very best friend! Love you all!
JEN